All peddlers, solicitors, canvassers, transient merchants, itinerant merchants and itinerant vendors are required to obtain a license pursuant to the following:
1. Submit application to the City (72 hours processing time).
2. Furnish fingerprints to be taken by City staff and a government issued photo identification for copying by City staff at the time of application.
3. Pay a one time processing fee $25 for each peddler, solicitor, canvasser, transient merchant, itinerant merchant and itinerant vendor.
4. Pay a daily license fee of $10 or an annual fee of $50.
5. Conduct all sales within the commercial zone of the City.
6. Provide written authorization from the property owner approving sales on the owner's property.
Peddler's Permit Application
For more information, please contact City Hall at (928) 289-2422