Fictional Ghost Tour
Join the Winslow Public Library on a Fictional Ghost Tour of Downtown Winslow!
There are 3 ways to enjoy our tour:
- Pick up a map from Winslow Public Library and follow it to each of the sites. Each site will have a poster with their story available.
- Download the Future History App: https://www.future-history.eu/de/content/future-history-my-app and follow the tour including pictures and audio.
- Scan the QR Codes on the site posters to read the stories on the City of Winslow's website.
Here are a list of the sites participating in the 2021 Fictional Ghost Tour:
- Visitor Center & Historic Hubble Trading Post
- 1st Street Walkway Trains
- SnowDrift Art Gallery
- Site of an Old Still Explosion
- BoJo's Grill & Sports Club
- Relic Road Brewing Company
- Sipp Shoppe
- Tunnels underneath the Standin' on the Corner Intersection
- Standin' on the Corner Rt. 66 Gift Shop
- Old Trails Museum
- Winslow Theater
- 1st Street Gazebo
- Old Jail
- Subway Sign
- Original Fire Station
- La Posada
Did you enjoy the 2021 Fictional Ghost Tour?
Thanks to all the local business owners who agreed to be a part of the Fictional Ghost Tour.
Thank you to the Old Trails Museum for helping us research downtown Winslow.
Thanks to Ted Pate for narrating the audio version of our stories on the Future History App.