City Parks & Recreation
- City Park located between Cherry, Colorado, Pope, and Maple Streets. The park has the following amenities: indoor pool, outdoor pool (summer only), softball field, baseball field, Little League field, Girl Scout House, basketball courts, tennis courts, racquetball courts, sand volleyball court, two playgrounds and picnic ramadas.
- Lee Street Park located at Lee Street and Alfred Street. This park has the following amenities: playground and basketball court.
- Triangle Park located off Fleming Street has the following amenities: playground, basketball court, sand volleyball court, and picnic tables with grills.
- Sacred Heart Park located in Southside. The park has the following amenities: playground, picnic gazebo, basketball court and racquet ball court.
- Cooper Town Park located in Cooper Town has the following the amenities: playground, picnic area, and basketball court.
- The Girl Scout House is open for rentals and has a large room that can be used for parties, kitchen, and restrooms. It is located in the City Park at Colorado and Cherry Street.
- McHood Park is located off of Highway 99 South of Winslow and is a great place for picnicing, kayaking, boating, canoeing, fishing, hiking, camping, and swimming. Restroom facilities are available.
The Girl Scout House and the Pools are available for birthday parties, dances, etc.
- Girl Scout House Rentals: $50 for 4 hours, $50 cleaning deposit (refunded after inspection).
- Pool Rental (Seasonal): $60 per hour, $50 cleaning deposit.
Winslow Parks and Recreation Department provides lifeguards based on the number of persons in the party.